Wednesday 22 September 2010

Lost in Textlation

What a dull day.

Some mild flirtation with gymboy. Why do i do it?! I am not interested. And he shouldnt be either...wife and two kiddies lalala. But it was 3pm and i was at my bored phase. 3-4pm equals BORED, hungry, or sleepy. Or all three. My afternoon slump patterns are by no means mutually exclusive.

This evenings entertainment consisted of some textual flirtations with the GingaNinja. He has finally stopped pestering me asking me to "entertain him"...i mean honestly. What are you meant to say to that anyway?! I told him i am on man lent and not engaging in any acts of flirtation at present..hmm. long may that last. He told me to (and i quote) "enjoy my celibacy and hit him up when i felt like it"...now, judging by the celibacy reference, i assumed this to be an 24/7 booty call offer. Which was very sweet, and i told him so. Nope, turns out he meant "hit" in a "text me" kind of way. ooops. Lucky i didnt take him up on his offer then isnt it. Talk about lost in Textlation.

At least he is my age though. Nothing worse than when i was text bantering with the child..."hey u, wasup? wana come ova?" aaaand that would be a no then. I am just grateful quite frankly that he spelt come in full...its a generation thing. another reason not to indulge in cougarish activities.

Time for bed...i will NOT allow myself to think of EU.

I live in,

Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment